10.09.2010

New Fave! ( and it's water proof too )

As a Professional Hair & Makeup Artist, I test out & review a TON of products! I love passing on my tricks & tips to you! The latest news: After years of celebrating professional brands of mascara like Dior & Tarte, I have an inexpensive, easy to find, miracle worker - are you ready? - it's... Maybeline Falsies mascara!!!

Believe me Ladies (& gents) this will be the best 6 buckaroos you have spent in a long time! It comes in a variety of colors, and in waterproof as well (perfect for those pesky wedding day tears!) Find "Falsies" at your local drug store.

** They can look as natural or as thick/heavy as you want - depending on your application method. - for a "natural" look, comb lashes after application with a brow brush/comb.

Enjoy! XoXo,

Kira McCarty
A Hit with Makeup Artists

Before & after photo courtesy of: forum.baby-gaga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment