12.10.2010

Baby, it's cold outside!

I love pictures of people having fun in the snow - especially a wedding party ( it is a party after all! ) The only challenge is that it's cold out there! I've always been a sucker for a vintage wrap or faux fur cape in the Winter, and now I can add crocheted shawls to the list! These classics are making a huge come back. Think of the eclectic mixes you find at French Boutiques and stores like Anthropologie. Adding a knit shawl to your Big Day invites a bit of whimsy and loveliness.

I attended a Bridal fashion show recently that showcased famed knitter, "Julie Schuett's" work. Julie's creations are gorgeous - she has a full bridal line with luxurious wraps (shown in image above & below) and other knits. Julie's work has been featured on the cover of Minnesota Bride Magazine.



See more of Julie Schuett's work at: http://www.knit-n-jules.com/index.html

If you are looking for more of a "home spun" feel, take a peak at this cute bolero knit I found online!


I found this cute bolero ( and a long sleeved version too ) on:


Enjoy! XoXo,
Kira Mccarty
Your S&C Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment