11.19.2010

One of our Lovely Bride's gives thanks




Is it me, or do we seem to get the sweetest Brides around? Honestly, the term "Bridezilla" is so foreign to Smart & Chic's Artists, we tend to look confused at the mention of it. We love our Brides and are always thrilled to receive pictures of the "final look" These pictures (above) are from a Spring Bride who had Cathi Barbe as her Primary Artist.

The Bride: " Hi there. I just wanted to send you some wedding pictures from my wedding in April. I thought you did a fabulous job and I received tons of compliments.Thanks again."

Keep in touch with Smart and Chic Bride and tell us about your wedding by commenting on our blog posts. Become a fan of S&C on our facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minneapolis-MN/Smart-Chic-Bride/153409129241


Enjoy! XoXo,

Kira McCarty
Your S&C Artist




No comments:

Post a Comment