9.25.2010

Romantic!






After working with Photographer Melissa Oholendt on her last (J Crew/Jane Eyre inspired) photo shoot, I realized that she had captured the feeling of romance & leisure - 2 of my favorite topics!

Stage 1: Our gorgeous model wore her hair down with "natural-looking" waves. I enhanced her natural coloring with champagne shadows on her eyes, S&C lip creme in "burlesque pink," peachy/pink blush, air brushed foundation and a few lash clusters at the outer corners.

Stage 2: In 20 minutes I took the model's long hair and swept it up into a "Mad Men"/60s inspired bouffant with pin curl accents - I switched her light pink lips to a dark raspberry, and VOILA!

To see more of Melissa's work, visit her website www.melissaoholendt.com

Enjoy! XoXo,
Kira McCarty
Your S&C Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment